Rental Application Checklist and Disclosure
DISCLOSURE: This must be read, signed and initialed.
- An agent must show you the home. we will not accept applications unless you have viewed the home.
- IRES addendum must be uploaded with the rental application
- There is a $80 application fee for each adult. You must pay online when you complete your application. Every adult who will be living in the home must complete a separate application and pay an application fee. All adults 18 years and older will be required to sign the lease.
- Once approved, a hold deposit is required in a money order or cashiers check. You will receive an email if approved with instructions.
- You must provide a verifiable source of gross monthly income, pay stubs,1099, Taxes for the current year, copies of your driver’s license and a photo of any pets you will have in the home.
- One applicant must make 3x’s the rental amount.
- All applicants are considered equal on the lease.
- The application process can take between 24-72 hours to process.