LORRAINE HAYNES YOUR PROPERTY MANAGER:
Email: Lorraine(at)iresvegas(dotted)com Direct line: 702-478-2236Application Procedure
- There is a $80 application fee for each adult. You can pay online when you complete your application. Every adult who will be living in the home must complete a separate application and pay an application fee. All adults 18 years and older will be required to sign the lease.
- Once approved, a hold deposit is required. You may apply online and pay fees online. The application fee can be paid online, by money order or cashier’s check. No cash is accepted.
- You must provide a verifiable source of gross monthly income, pay stubs, copies of your driver’s license and a photo of any pets you will have in the home.
All applicants must make 3x’s the rental amount.
All applicants are considered equal on the lease.
***WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE***
***INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED***Move-In Procedures Upon approval you will be required to pay your security deposit cashiers check or money order only. A non refundable holding deposit of $500 can be held for two weeks. At that time you will also schedule your lease signing. All adults 18 years and older will need to be at the appointment to sign the lease. Keys will not be released to the tenant until the application has been approved and our office has received all required deposits and rent has been received. Changes to the property or any alterations must be discussed with the property manager and approval must be granted by the owner before alterations can occur. Paying Rent
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late after the 3rd. Late fees are charged by the 4th. A 5 Day Notice will be issued by the 5th.
- A late payment may only be paid by cashier’s check or money order and must include the late fee and all outstanding charges. This must be paid IN PERSON only.
- Cash, partial payment, multiple checks, or two party checks will not be accepted. Secured funds will be required and is the only form of payment accepted after any NSF check has been received.
- Provide your forwarding address and phone number to ensure our deposit is returned correctly. On check will be issued for any security deposit refund. This check must be made out in all tenants’ names. It is the tenants’ responsibility to work out the details of distribution. IRES is required to make any repairs and make an accounting within 30 days of move-out.
- Do not leave keys and remotes in the home. They must be returned to the office by 5:00 p.m. of the move-out date. All personal property must be removed and the keys and remotes must be turned into the office or rent charges will continue.
- Provide receipts for cleaning and carpet cleaning.
- If carpets are steam cleaned and still has stains, the tenant will be charged for the carpet replacement (and pad if pet odor)
- Replace air filters
- Replace smoke detector batteries
- All light bulbs working
- All keys and garage door openers inventoried at move-in returned to the office
- All debris removed from houses and yard. This is includes curbside, please make sure final garbage pickup is arranged. If there is debris/trash left out of the curb removal of this debris will be charged to your security deposit.
- Attend to landscaping final upkeep including mowing, weeding and raking yard
- Changing air filters every 90 days.
- Replacing all light bulbs and smoke detectors batteries.
- Pest control.
- Landscaping Maintenance
- Clogged drains.
- Broken window and screen repair, regardless of cause.
- Tenant is responsible for all repairs and maintenance under $100.
- Tenant must follow any HOA Rules and Regulations in that community.
- Tenant must notify IRES of any malfunction or damage on the property.
- No smoking in the property or garage. If smoking is detected in the home the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Please refer to your lease if you any questions.